Wednesday

Introduction

Upon breaking my fast this morning I was enlightened. It was that a man I consider as much a friend as others would consider a monster is nearing the end of his life and his story has never been told. Being not only that I am able to read and write, but that I have had the fortune of learning the arts of scribe in the great city of Magnamar, I feel that perhaps I could do a service to my times and time forthcoming by recording his story. What I've learned about him is limited, as he cannot read nor write, however he is currently bed-ridden and may never live to see the outside of his chambers. I think telling me his story in depth may just occupy him enough to offer a sound conclusion to his tale, or perhaps his adventures are all but half finished...


No comments: